Setting the Bar High for Divorce Lawyers
We understand that family law matters are unique and often times difficult. Whether you require representation in your divorce or in your paternity, custody, or child support matter, Rolfe Hinderaker PLLC is here for you. Our knowledgeable and, dedicated Tucson lawyers will help you through your family law needs.
Attorneys Annie Rolfe and Nicci Hinderaker pride themselves on one-on-one service, giving you honest, educated legal advice and advocating for you through strong and diligent representation. It’s important for you to feel involved with your case — that’s why we talk to you like a friend or family member and not like just another client.
Two of Tucson’s Most Dedicated
Annie is here to represent you in your time of need. She has over 10 years of experience exclusively in family law. Make Annie your advocate. Call 520-209-2550 to schedule your consultation and see what a difference experience and compassion make.
Nicci Hinderaker is a graduate of the University of Arizona’s James E Roger College of Law and has been practicing family and juvenile law for over 15 years. She worked as an Assistant Attorney General in Pima County for 12 years representing the state in child abuse and neglect cases. After trying hundreds of dependency, severance, and adoption cases for the state, Ms. Hinderaker entered private practice and partnered with Annie Rolfe in 2014, where she continues to bring her extensive knowledge of family law to their private practice.
Tucson Attorneys Are Here to Help
Focused counsel for family needs in Arizona
We understand that family law matters are unique and often times difficult. Whether you require representation in your divorce or in your paternity, custody, or child support matter, Rolfe Hinderaker PLLC is here for you. Our knowledgeable and, dedicated Tucson lawyers will help you through any familyyour family law needs.
Attorneys Annie Rolfe and Nicci Hinderaker pride themselves on one-on-one service, giving you honest, educated legal advice and advocating for you through strong and diligent representation. It’s important for you to feel involved with your case that’s why we talk to you like a friend or family member and not like just another client.
Let us help you through your divorce
At Rolfe Hinderaker, our Tucson family law attorneys will help lay out a course of action and will always stand by your side from beginning to end. Whether you need help with asset division, alimony, child custody or child support, we’re behind you 100 percent for your family law needs, which may include the following:
- Adoption. We will help you plan for and provide representation through adoption proceedings and answer any questions you might have. Learn more about our Adoption services.
- Divorce. Stand confidently before and after your divorce with dedicated counsel. Learn more about our Divorce services.
- Paternity. Paternity cases often involve child support, parenting time, custody and legal decision-making for your child. We can help you resolve all aspects of your paternity case.
- Alimony. Alimony is now known as spousal maintenance. There are a number of factors which impact whether or not you or your spouse is entitled to an award of spousal maintenance. We can help to determine whether or not Maintenance should be a factor in your divorce. Learn more about our Alimony services.
- Asset Division. Ensure that your divorce results in an equitable division of your property. Learn more about our Asset Division services.
- Child Custody/Parenting Time. Protect your children’s best interests in the areas of legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time. Learn more about how Rolfe Hinderaker can help you craft a parenting plan that is right for you and your family in our Child Custody services.
- Child Support. We will advocate for the financial needs of you and your children. Learn more about our Child Support services.
- Cohabitation Agreements. Define your rights as a couple with Cohabitation Agreements services.
- Grandparents’ rights. In Arizona, grandparents can ask the court for visitation with their grandchildren. Our lawyers are here to assist you.
- Dependency. Juvenile dependency cases are handled in the Pima County Juvenile Court. Whether you are involved in a private dependency case or against CPS, our lawyers have the experience and skill to help.
- Termination of Parental Rights. Our attorneys have years of experience representing parents in severance actions (termination of parental rights). Whether your severance case involves CPS or private parties, our knowledgeable lawyers can help.
Call our experienced family law attorneys in Tucson for a consultation
Your Tucson family law case should be handled by an experienced team of attorneys who truly care. Call Rolfe Hinderaker today at 520-209-2550 to schedule your consultation and see what a difference caring, skilled Tucson lawyers can make for your case and your life.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Throughout the whole process Annie did just that and more. She sat me down and carefully explained how the process of divorce works and advised me of all I was entitled to and needed to be protected from. . . . There just aren't enough words to explain how much Annie and her staff helped me get through this tough time. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I retained Annie, after dealing with another Attorney. Annie proved to be the best Lawyer for a very messy divorce. She has the perfect mixture of aggressiveness and fairness. . . . If you are going to hire an attorney, you need someone who is knowledgeable, responsive, and will work hard for you, and Annie does all three.
Annie Rolfe is a phenomenal lawyer in all respects. Whether reviewing our case at the office or during our 2 day trial, Annie has straight forward, no nonsense demeanor and a knowledge of law that is amazing to see and be a part of. Yet, she talks to you like a person and is great at explaining issues. I could never have found a better lawyer to assist us with our relocation. I would not hesitate to hire her for any further issues that may arise and have recommended her to friends.
Ms. Hinderaker is a very knowledgeable and experience attorney. I went to see her regarding a child custody case. She explained my options and gave me good advice as to the next step I should take. Nicky made quite a few calls that day, and the next, faithful informing me of the progress. On the third day, I had my little boy back! I will always be grateful and would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best!
I highly recommend Ms. Hinderaker to any client. She is first in mind, when I make a referral to an individual or family. She is skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in the area of family law. Clients who hire Ms. Hinderaker are always satisfied. She projects dedication and commitment.